2020 Parade Of Homes
June 20-28, 2020
Saturdays: 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Sundays: 2-6 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 5-8 p.m.
Friday: 3-8 p.m.
$10 for adults
$5 Children 12 & Under
Advance tickets are available online only (see below). There will be no remote ticket sales locations this year and tickets will not be for sale at the TABA office.
During Parade of Homes dates and hours (listed above) tickets will be available to purchase at each participating Parade home. Tickets purchased at the door are cash only.
Your ticket is good for the entire Parade, June 20-28.
Below are new practices we will have in place this year:
– Hand sanitizer stations will be available at each home.
– Masks are encouraged. If you have your own mask, please bring it.
– If you are touring a home or waiting to enter, please respect other attendees and do your best to give each other space.
– Some homes may have separate entrances and exits. Look for signage.
– Please try not to touch countertops, fixtures, etc.